levertijd; 3 tot 5 werkdagen.
Famous have taken the trusty Sky Trainer 182 and given it a total make over from the ground up. It now really does replicate the full size even to the fully functioning navigation lights.
The durability of the EPO foam has been further bettered with a high gloss surface finish and factory applied decals.
Stability and predictability are two strong points of this airframe and together with the high power brushless motor, scale 3 blade propeller and long duration LiPo battery, it results in a great trainer and intermediate aircraft.
- 2 Piece Composite Main Undercarriage and scale steering nose wheel.
- 5 LED Navigation Lights: Red, Green, 2 Ultra bright white on wings and Flashing Red on Vertical Stab
- Pilot and Detailed Dash
- 3 Blade Propeller and Chrome Spinner
- Tinted Clear Canopy
- Carbon Wing Tube
- Large Battery Hatch
- Receiver Hatch
- Removable EPO Cowl
- Wing Servo Cable Ducting
- Higher Power Motor
- Increased Battery Capacity
- Wingspan 1,410mm/55.5in
- Overall Length 1,100mm/43.3in
- Flying Weight Around 1,520g
- Motor Size Brushless 3536-KV850
- ESC 40A
- Servo 9g Servo x 6
- Radio 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity) 60mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size 11*6
- Recommended Battery Li-Po 11.1V 2200 mAh 25C
- Aileron Yes
- Elevator Yes
- Rudder Yes
- Flaps Yes
- Retracts No
- Approx. Flying Duration 6 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation 14+
- Experience Level Beginner
- Recommended Environment Outdoor
- Assembly Time 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required Yes
- Material Durable EPO
- Package Options PNP
- Wat nodig is om aan te vervolledigen
- 6 Channel Transmitter and receiver